Our project

Friday, February 5, 2016


Hello.

Today I would try to tell about the journey of my postcards/letters. I was also wonder when someone question me: "did you receive my letter?" I'd probably just answer not yet. Unfortunately, I live in a small city, Bontang located in East Borneo. So, here I go to write down how Pos Indonesia deliver your postcards and letters to me.

All international shipment end up in Mail Processing Center in Jakarta which is our capital city. The postmen will collect all cards by provinces and packed them all in a bag. They might do custom clearance for registered letters or ems and regular mails have low priority. This process may take up to 3 - 4 working days before it departed in transit office.

East Borneo airport is the place where all mails landed after MPC Jakarta. it's collected in Balikpapan post office and transfered to Samarinda post office for another custom clearance. This may take 2 - 4 working days before it's delivered to Bontang Post Office where my PO BOX is. In total, they maybe take about one up to two weeks for delivering letters and postcards this way (domestic). I'm sorry for the first place, if your letters/cards are late.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to check more and tell us what you think.
WRITE 'SOLD' TO BUY THE ITEM FOR SALE!